Well, I did the Jillian Michaels Detox and Cleanse but did not think it worked! I did not lose any weight, lose belly bloat, or feel lighter and more energized as it said I would. Even while taking the pills, I did not go potty more or feel energized, so I will be going back to Target to try and get my "money back guarentee" since I was not completely satisfied (I'll let you know how that goes). I am working out but feel like I have reached a plateau, so would like to try something to nudge me over! I'm off to google to see what I should try next. I just wanted to let anyone out there know that you might want to save you $30 for something else that gives better results! I'll keep it posted as to what I find!
On another note, I will be beginning the cake for my friend's daughter tomorrow. Since I've done my drawing, my next step is prep work. My to do list for tomorrow is as follows:
1. Buy Marshmellows, crisco and powdered sugar for my marshmellow fondant (you can get a great recipe and some cute ideas from Peggy Weaver's website )
2. I also need to get some shredded coconut, because I think I'm gonna try to use that to make snow around the snowman I'm making.
3. And, I need to buy cake mix (since I'm working this week, I would not have time to make a homemade cake). I think I will try strawberry for the main body of the snowman to incorporate the color pink even more and than chocolate for head and for some cake pops that I was planning on making as well (Oh, which means I have to go to Hobby Lobby and get pink colored chocolate chips, sticks and styrofoam). For more ideas on cake pops, check out Bakerella.
4. I plan on dying all the fondant with the colors I need (light pink, dark pink, black, green, red, white, orange, brown) and start sculpting a few of the items for the cake (arms, eyes, buttons, holly, hat, nose, and a banner that will say, "Kinsley's Winter ONE-derland".
5. Make my buttercream icing (Which I use the recipe from Wilton's)
And, that's it:)!!
I will try try try to take pictures of my progress, but I have tried on many cakes to do so and always end up getting so wrapped up in what I'm doing that I end up forgetting! But, I will try harder this time to remember! Wish me luck!!
Vacation Destination: Cozumel
2 hours ago